This course is for you if:
- You want to audit Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001 requirements.
- You are an Auditor or Quality System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification.
- You want to satisfy the formal training requirements for IRCA certification.
You will learn:
- The purpose of a QMS and the ISO 9000 principles of quality management.
- Essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 9001 requirements.
- To analyse ISO 9001 clauses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements.
- The roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor.
- To plan and conduct an interview with top management and evaluate an organisation’s quality policy and objectives.
- To prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team.
- How to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives.
- To prepare thoroughly for audit and produce process based checklists.
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation.
- How to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements.
- To report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 9001, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action.
- How to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organisation and present your overall evaluation to top management.
Your future development:
- OH&S and EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor conversion courses
- Advanced QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
This course is funded under E2i Training Grant for Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Residents (PR).