The new versions of ISO 9001, the quality management system standard, and ISO 14001, the environmental management system, place new requirements on the leaders to demonstrate their involvement and engagement with their organisation’s management systems.
This course is for you if:
- You want to learn about the requirements concerning leadership and commitment as defined in the latest Annex SL based management system standards.
You will learn:
- The underlying principles concerning leadership and commitment.
- To recognise what is meant by leadership and top management in terms of management systems.
- The specific top management requirements defined in management system standards that are based on Annex SL, e.g. ISO 9001 and ISO 14001: 2015 for Quality and Environmental management systems and how these requirements may be addressed.
- The responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities related to leadership and management roles within organizations and the wider role of leaders within the business.
- The possible implications of Annex SL based Management System Standards on management review.