You need this course if
- you are responsible for managing an Environmental System
- you are an internal auditor of a Environmental Management System.
- you want to improve your effectiveness in maintaining a Environmental Management System based on the ISO 14001:2014.
You will learn
- What Annex SL is?
- How it is going to shape all ISO Standards published from now on?
- The impact of Annex SL on the next revision of ISO 14001.
- The additional / changed requirements defined in ISO 14001.
- Identify the potential implications for your organisation of the changes to ISO 14001.
- Identify what you need to do to plan for your organisation’s transition to ISO 14001:2015.
- How long a transition period you have before the changes become mandatory?
You will need
- to possess knowledge of the current ISO 14001:2008.
Follow on courses
- OH&S and QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor conversion courses
- Advanced EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
SGD 350 + applicable GST
An in-house training can be arranged. To request for an in-house training quotation, please email email@example.com