You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing environmental management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal existing environmental management system internal auditor wanting to learn about ISO 14001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to ISO 14001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
- A basic understanding of the main changes to ISO 14001:2015 would be advantageous
You will learn...
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organisational context and the application of a risk-based approach.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- The importance of environmental management for the organisation and its customers.
You will need:
- To have attended an internal EMS auditor training course and have experience of conducting environmental management system audits.
- It would be beneficial for you to have knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 prior to attending this course
Your future development
- LRQA EMS Lead Auditor course (IRCA approved).
- LRQA EMS Lead Auditor Transition course
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have an environmental management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015. Please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Until the release of ISO 14001:2015 by the International Standards Organisation, this training course will reference the draft standard (DIS/FDIS) currently available.