You need this course if:
- you want to gain foundation and working knowledge for effective cyber security risk management system;
- you want to understand the implementation guidelines based on the ISO 27001, ISO 27032 and US National Institute of Standards (NIST); and
- you want to know the International Maritime Organisation guidelines on Maritime Cyber Risk Management for the maritime industry
You will learn:
- Understand and identify the key vulnerabilities of interconnecting and networking of systems such as bridge systems, propulsion and machinery management and power control systems and communications systems.
- Know the elements of cyber risk management along with respective implementation guidelines and associated best practices and standards
- Gain an oversight into the role of cyber risk management in contributing to organizational information and cyber security management including key benefits to business.
You will need:
- basic knowledge of risk management guidelines such as ISO 31000
- good understanding of maritime business processes
Your future development:
- Auditor for Cyber Security Risk Management
This course is funded under the E2i Training Grant for Singaporean and Singapore Permanent Residents (PR).