ISO 45001:2018 is the new international standard for occupational health and safety management systems and was published on 12 March 2018 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ISO 45001 will replace OHSAS 18001, which has been widely adopted alongside a number of other national standards. Organisations certified to OHSAS 18001 have another two years to migrate to the new standard before OHSAS 18001 is withdrawn in March 2021.
Join us for an insights-filled seminar where our expert will cover:
- The structure of the standard and key concepts of ISO 45001
- The main differences between the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- The expected transition timeline and milestone events
- New terminologies introduced in ISO 45001
- Practical tips on how to prepare for the changes